THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3.12.2010

"We don't know where the sunbeams end"

This has been a week, alright. Monday I double checked the due date for my portfolio, and it was Wednesday. Tuesday I had classes and it was a fine day- Some guy asked me if I wanted to throw a "dance party" in the foyer of Nestor Hall. I was caught off-guard and politely declined the invitation. Tuesday night I had my usual therapist appointment, and at the end of the session, she tells me that she will be having surgery to remove a tumor, but thankfully it is not cancer. Holy crap. I'm freaking out and it's not even me it's happening to. Sheesh! Wednesday I woke up, and finished my portfolio throughout the day. Of course it was a little bit late, and by the time I got to campus I was reeeeeeally late for Psych of Personality. I am such a douche. Thursday I arrived to Adolescent Psych in my own time zone; what I didn't expect was Exam 3 yesterday. I happened to *accidently* study Tuesday afternoon, but I had NO IDEA. That being said, I feel pretty good about my grade, and I wouldn't be surprised if I get an A on this one, because of the shock of not knowing (or blacking out from stress and forgetting, anyway). In the lounge between classes, some of the rowdy bunch that hangs out in there yelled at me, complimenting my leggings, and then my hair. I turned to sit down, and some other guy was like, "yeah, I like that." He then proceeded to stare at me quizzically for a moment, before re-affirming, "yeah, I like those colors. That's looks pretty neat." Gosh, I was so insecure before, but since this complete stranger has given me the thumbs up, good-to-go, seal of approval, I feel much more confident in going out dressed like a blind person who has cruel, heartless friends that let me go out in public looking like Helen Keller designed my wardrobe and Andrea Bocelli is my hair dresser. Open Mic tonight, woot woot! I do believe I'm going to read Schizophrenic Sonnet, at last. I've been waiting patiently, but the time has come. I'm such a nerd.

0 comments: